Just concluded the conclave hosted by IFIM Business school at Taj vivanta in Bengaluru on 24th November. A leadership on conclave on how Analytics & AI are the game changers for future businesses. Have collectively agreed important role of human beings and emphasized the need of AI to keep up the pace and accuracy and speed, prediction with perfectness are the major objectives of AI which showed to be analysed with reference of domain knowledge to achieve the desired output and to provide a practical solution to the end user. Most eminent faculties across the industry were present on panel to discuss the analytical approach to reference to AI contribution. Keynote speaker Prof. Sadgopan, Director, IIIT-Bangalore categorically in his final verdict views as under;
- Constant learning and re-skill are the basic needs of employability.
- cannot dismiss human being contribution at any level in the organisation.
IFIM have initiated collective exchange of knowledge under their THINK TANK forum with the following members and have decided to meet at least once in a month. all the members were felicitated by Prof. Chandrashekar, IFIM business school.
- Prof. Chandrashekar, IFIM Business school
- Prof. Alakh Verma, Scholars University
- Mr. Ravi Garikipati, CTO, Flipkart
- Ms. Rohini Srivathsa, SVP Analytics, Fidelity Investments
- Mr. Nitin Sareen, Head Analytics, Walmart Labs
- Mr. Vijaya Kumar Ivaturi, Co-founder, Crayon Data systems
- Mr. Kaushik Mitra, Chief Data Officer, AXA Business Services
- Mr. Prithivijit Roy-CEO-Bridgei2i Analytics solution